Business Development Center Representative
The Business Development Center Resprentative is responsible for driving incremental sales and acquiring additional inventory for their dealership by actively prospecting our current sales and service databases, as well as identifying conquest customers in our service drives. The Associate will maximize utilization of the Equity Mining Tool (EMT), Courtesy’s proprietary Equity Mining software, to increase incremental sales and customer retention, while achieving target profit margins and delighting every customer along the way. Lastly, the Associate will align with the service department to achieve these goals without disrupting our service operations or the customer experience.
This position interacts daily with Sales & Service Customers, Sales Managers, Service Advisors, Service Director, other associates, Financial Services Manager, and support staff, just to name a few.
- Leading yourself and in a way that supports Courtesy’s vision and mission.
- Driving incremental business through a high-level of involvement in the day-to-day Equity Mining operations.
- Work with management to identify current promotions and inventory needs.
- Appraising vehicles for purchase or trade.
- Executing the appraisal and sales menu presentation process ensuring that Customers understand their vehicle acquisition and replacement purchase options and pricing.
- Executing the in-service Equity Mining and service drive process in your store.
- High School diploma, or equivalent.
- Proven success in auto retail sales, with a focus on equity mining/service customer sales process.
- Ability to efficiently structure a buy/sell transaction with limited information and customer input.
- Ability to set and achieve targeted goals.
- Ability to drive an exceptional Customer experience.
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills.
- Organization and follow-up skills.
- Experience and desire to work with technology.
- Valid in-state driver’s license and have and maintain an acceptable, safe-driving record.
1. Ability to sit and stand for prolonged periods of time.
2. Ability to appraise a vehicle ‘as it sits’.
3. Ability to operate an automobile.
4. Exposure to inclement weather.