Purpose Deliver excellent service to customers vehicles. Transport vehicles from service to parking lot.
Education and Experience
High school diploma or equivalent
Short-term on-the-job training
- Move customers vehicles from drop off to service.
- Run errands for the dealership as directed.
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers at all times.
- Employ good judgment, safe driving skills, abide by all traffic regulations.
- Operate radio or similar device to communicate with dealership or other vehicles to report disruption of service according to traffic regulations.
Must be able to interact with the public
Ability to navigate rental software program and safeguard personal identification
Must have and maintain a clean driving record. To be considered for employment, release of such information will be required.