Used Car Reconditioning Technician
Used car reconditioning technician
- Performs 127 point inspection on traded or purchased units
- Makes recommendations of repairs and service needed to bring vehicle up to the safety standards provided by the company.
- Coordinates with reconditioning advisor and used car sales manager of priority vehicles and completion timelines.
- . -Document work performed.
- -Road-test vehicles when required, keeping in mind that the customer vehicle should not be used for personal errands.
- -Attend factory-sponsored training classes.
- -Keep abreast of factory technical bulletins.
- -Keep shop area neat, clean, and be able to account for all dealership-owned tools at all times.
- -Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes.
- -Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
- Service Technician Qualifications:
- 2 years’ experience
- -High levels of work quality a must
- -High school diploma or the equivalent. Associates Degree or Technical College Training a plus.
- -Valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- -Manual dexterity
- -Good Judgment
- -Technician must supply their own tools.
- -All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
- Successful job performance can lead to a fulfilling career path as a Master Technician. Courtesy Automotive Center offers a generous compensation program including high earning potential, health, dental and vision insurance benefits, 401k plan, training, and paid time off.