Purpose Deliver excellent service to customer’s vehicles
Education and Experience
High school diploma or equivalent
Short-term on-the-job training
Customer and Personal Service - Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Active Learning Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Active Listening Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Critical Thinking Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Learning Strategies Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
- Monitoring Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Reading Comprehension Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Speaking Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Writing Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Washing and drying the vehicle
- Cleaning the windows and the interior, vacuuming the carpets
- Inspecting the finished product.
- Empty trash cans and sweep floors
- Clean the repair and paint shops etc
Must have and maintain a clean driving record. To be considered for employment, release of such information will be required.