Responsible for the accounting, processing and registering new and used vehicles sold by the automotive dealership with the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV).
Education and Experience
High school diploma or equivalent
Short-term on-the-job training
Customer and Personal Service -
Computers and Electronics - Knowledge of computer hardware and software.
- Active Learning Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Active Listening Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Critical Thinking Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Learning Strategies Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
- Mathematics Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Monitoring Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Reading Comprehension Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Speaking Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Writing Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Process all New and Used DMV paperwork for high volume store.
- Reconcile DMV bundles and process refund checks.
- Post transactions in accounting and maintain appropriate accounting schedules.
- Work with store personnel to facilitate the flow of paperwork from the Finance Department.
- Prepare bi-weekly heat sheet of missing documents.
- Maintain Dealer license, BPA and Commercial Requestor permits.
Must have and maintain a clean driving record. To be considered for employment, release of such information will be required.