Purpose Deliver excellent service to customers vehicles. Transport vehicles from service to parking lot.
Education and Experience
High school diploma or equivalent
Short-term on-the-job training
Customer and Personal Service - Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
• Active Learning Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
• Active Listening Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
• Critical Thinking Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Learning Strategies Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
• Monitoring Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
• Reading Comprehension Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
• Speaking Talking to others to convey information effectively.
• Writing Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Move customers vehicles from drop off to service.
- Run errands for the dealership as directed.
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers at all times.
- Employ good judgment, safe driving skills, abide by all traffic regulations.
- Operate radio or similar device to communicate with dealership or other vehicles to report disruption of service according to traffic regulations.
Must have and maintain a clean driving record. To be considered for employment, release of such information will be required.